When you buy Redwood, you buy more than the hardware and software that deliver advanced communications services to your company. At Redwood our people are our biggest asset. We back everything we build with a consultative approach and service commitment to ensure the optimum performance and functionality of our systems. Redwood’s track record in the creation and deployment of advanced network voice services is world class and our professional services team is a key component of this success.
Customer Experience Centre (CXC)
Redwood’s Customer Experience Centre (CXC) is the state-of-the-art service demonstration, conference and function facility, located on the ground floor of Redwood’s UK headquarters, Radius Court.
The facility’s cutting-edge demonstration suite enables visitors to experience real communications integration in action. Scenarios range from mission-critical utilities services that integrate with live status databases, through multi-channel, real-time transport planning situations to government customer service centre simulations. The CXC technology suite incorporates its own fully operational and connected DNX mini-storm installation with real-time and historical reporting display, configured and customised for the scenarios required.
The CXC accommodates multiple simultaneous conferences and demonstrations, supported by secure reception, refreshment and breakout areas. Dedicated CXC attendants remain on-hand to ensure a complete experience, guiding visitors from registration through to departure, with drinks and catering provided throughout.
- Multiple conference rooms, with capacity ranging from 8 to 30 concurrent participants
- Hot and cold catering, including artisan-grade coffee
- Dedicated attendant for the duration of the session
- Mini-storm platform installation, comprising several resource-sharing Redwood DNX platforms to power the demonstration suite
- 15x 21.5” LED, full HD monitors
- 12x Vostro computer towers, including 4GB 1600MHz memory and 1TB hard drives
- Fully secured registration and entry procedures
- Optional filming
- Conferencing, demonstrations, accommodation, refreshments and catering under one roof
- Secure numbered parking spaces for attendees
- Guest WiFi
- Reception and lounge area
- Venue configuration for day and evening functions
- Available for use by qualified partner organisations, including councils and charities
If you would like to book the CXC facility for a function or conference, please contact bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org.